Flirc Forums

Canal Digital Set Top Box "Oneplace" S70CDS

I can't find my satelite box. The brand is in your database, Canal Digital, but there are only older boxes. Not the box they have been using for the past couple of years (since 2018 I think). The box is called OnePlace but the real model name is S70CDS. I've googled and it's actually manufactured by LG but can't find it anywhere in the app, not from LG or Canal Digital brands in either set top boxes or Misc sections. By the way, the brand Canal Digital has also been changed. The two brands ViaSat and CanalDigital joined togheter a year ago or so and formed Allente. But I've search within all those brands as well as LG who are the manufacturer with no luck.

Have you tried some of the models listed under Canal Digital? A lot of companies reuse the same IR codes from device to device.

Since it's running Android TV, you might try the Xiaomi -> Mi Box Android TV to see if it's using some generic Android TV codes.

Ben

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not affiliated with Flirc. I'm just a friendly guy with a passion for remote controls
My Skip 1s Configuration: https://github.com/benjaminmetzler/skip_remote
Find me on Mastodon at: https://mas.to/@benjaminmetzler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still no luck for me controllign my sattelite box from CanalDigital (Manufactored by LG). I've used Logitech Harmony in the past and the device is listed as attached in the harmony database. Can I export remote codes from Harmony and use? I've googled and can't find any other data regarding remote codes to use.... I'm out of ideas :/

oneplace.png

23 hours ago, PelleBoA said:

Also found references to the sattelite box in the OneForAll forum where they talked about these "Codes" : 1853 1622 1780 0853 1004

However, I have no idea hos to use those codes?!

If they're pronto codes, we can make a new device using those. Feel free to list or link them here. 

1853 1622 1780 0853 1004 are code to try while programming a OFA remote, not the pronto codes. I didn't find anything in globalcache.com for the OnePlace/S70CDS.

I was able to program my Harmony remote with the Canal Digital OnePlace and captured the available commands with a flirc. They looked pronto-ish. I put it in a github gist. @Nathan is that what you all need?

Edited by Benjamin Metzler
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Benjamin Metzler said:

One thing to note, the power on and power off commands from my harmony didn't generate any IR codes.

We're going to add these by learning them, but without power on/ off, there is nothing to learn. Hopefully once we decode them, we can look at the protocol and try and figure it out.