Flirc Forums

How do I pair Skip 1s with Flirc USB?

MrHappy

Hi all, I'm trying to control my Windows PC with Skip 1s and Flirc USB, however I couldn't figure out how to do it. The Skip App doesn't have Flirc USB in the device list, and I tried using the Flirc App but it doesn't recognize most keys on the remote. I also couldn't find any documentation on using Skip 1s with Flirc USB. How can I pair these together?

On 2/24/2023 at 3:41 PM, MrHappy said:

Hi all, I'm trying to control my Windows PC with Skip 1s and Flirc USB, however I couldn't figure out how to do it. The Skip App doesn't have Flirc USB in the device list, and I tried using the Flirc App but it doesn't recognize most keys on the remote. I also couldn't find any documentation on using Skip 1s with Flirc USB. How can I pair these together?

Making them fully work together is still a bit of an ongoing process. Are you trying to use any particular apps with the Flirc? If not, cybergrimes suggestion is a good one. If you are, there are specific Flirc profiles you can select.