Flirc Forums

Sky Glass

On 2/23/2023 at 7:38 AM, alittlebitloki. said:

I cannot find any compatibility with Sky Glass. Without this, the device is of no use to me. Please help!

We’ll figure it out. If you go into misc. as a device category, it lists everything. There are a number of sky devices. Can you try those? If not. I’ll get them added. I found some codes online, but without a remote, I’ll need a bit of help confirming. 

Thank you for your response.

To confirm, I have gone through all of the Misc Brands that contain the word sky and tested each of them. None of them work.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

If it helps, this is a link to a replacement Sky Glass remote. Just in case it enables you to program the Skip 1S this way.

It does, I'll purchase one, but I will put a lot of effort into making this easy for customers. If it's adding a bunch of codes with a text file, pointing and recording keys, or pointing and doing a reverse lookup with the original remote.

This is my biggest priority. This is not a product that we're shipping and going to work on the next one. We will continue to support and make this product better. Hang tight while I try and quickly help resolve this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your efforts Jason and for the update. 

As I’m unable to access this forum from any device other than my smart phone, I am responding here. 

I have downloaded the json file but cannot find the instructions you made reference to in respect of adding this file/syncing it to the controller. 

Please share these in this thread. 

Once I have received the instructions and run a test, I will also add to the thread. 

Many thanks. 

3 hours ago, alittlebitloki. said:

Thank you for your efforts Jason and for the update. 

As I’m unable to access this forum from any device other than my smart phone, I am responding here. 

I have downloaded the json file but cannot find the instructions you made reference to in respect of adding this file/syncing it to the controller. 

Please share these in this thread. 

Once I have received the instructions and run a test, I will also add to the thread. 

Many thanks. 

Sure thing. Here I show how to import a file, we need to enable admin mode.  I will create a more public way of doing this within the app soon;