Flirc Forums

TODO List

Benjamin Metzler

v0.9.6 was just released, I didn't include firmware yet, but here is a list of what was included:

The next one wont be so database heavy. I'm going to create a sticky thread for v.0.9.6 specific feedback and include in this thread what we are going to focus on in the next update.

SkipApp v0.9.6 Changelog

* USB Connection Improvements
* Logging Improvements 
* Windows - Fixes inability to open device
* Remote Manager - Confirm Dialog prior to deleting
* Remote Manager - New Color Personality Design
* Remote Manager - Serial Number and Date Fix
* Remote Manager - Live Updates of Personality Color
* Remote Manager - Higher Precision LED Brightness
* Activity Manager - Live Update of Current Activity
* Activity Manager - Fixes Duplicate Stuck Drag Item
* Activity Manager - Updating Colors
* Wizard - Test Signal Animation
* Database Updates - Flirc Codes (XBMC, Plex, FireTV, MadVR, Kodi, WMCE)
* Database Updates - Audio - Paradigm - PW Soundbar
* Database Updates - Audio - FX Audio - TAS5342A
* Database Updates - AUX: M2TECH, Elite Screens, Xantech
* Database Updates - A/V: Edifier, Ruark Audio, KEF, Altec Lansing
* Database Updates - Home: Winix (5500/5500-2 Air Purifier), Kamome Ventilators, Midea FS Series, Ad Notam Dimmer
* Database Updates - DVD/Blueray - Tascam (DV-D01U DVD), Denon (DN Professional Series), Reavon UBR Series Blu Ray Players, Jensen VM Series DVD Receiver
* Database Updates - HT Systems - Philips HTR Series, Yamaha SRT Series and YAS-105 TV Surround Systems
* Database Updates - Media Management: MyPin 4k Android TV, Arcam ST60 Network Streamer, M2Tech Player
* Database Updates - Projectors - Hisense 120L9G 4K UHD Laser Projector, Vankyo, BenQ
* Database Updates - Pre-Amps: Denon PMA-800NE, Yamaha RXA/RXV Series, Panasonic SA-XR Series (AV Receivers), Arcam AVR Series and SA Series, M2TECH Amplifier Codes Musical
* Fidelity M2si Amplifier, Chord Electronics Hugo TT2 DAC, Denon AVR Series
* Database Updates - Set Tops Boxes: Arris VIP-7802 4K, Core Innovations CTCB105, Pace TDS460NS, Samsung TDS460NS, Sky Sku Glass Streaming Puck, Leucom IPTV, Quickline DVB * Series, UPC Arris DCX960, Ocilion P520/580, Swisscom IP1200 UHD, Technicolor UZX4020NPS, Kaon KSTB Series, Technicolor UIW Series
* Database Updates - Soundbars: Samsung - HW-Q900 Series
* Database Updates - TV: LG (New Codes), SunBrite Veranda 3 Series, Sony (New Codes)

• Like 1

We use Jira internally and I've thought about making it public but often times it contains internal discussions, intellectual property, and would be too much effort to open up internal direction for public debate. Duplicating these efforts on it's face sounds easy, but I'm working 7 days a week 15 hour days. Any minute I have to spare at the moment has to go into progression so we are on more stable grounds or being able to spend a minute with my supportive family.

But this product is definitely only going to be successful on ensuring it's built on community feedback and discussion. Which is why I will constantly be on the forums listening, and being proactive about changing our sprints to include feedback.

The short term plan is to make it 100% stable, fix stupid UX issues, include learning and user importing / sharing, and fix performance issues. Once those are done, we will take user polls about our biggest plans and which to focus on.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, nak0604 said:

May I suggest a trello board for current bugs/fixes in progress/feature updates. Also, I was wondering if the windows app was going to have a way of being updated without visiting the forums everytime an update is out.

It already does, it does not show the relaese notes yet though.image.png

11 hours ago, jason said:

We use Jira internally and I've thought about making it public but often times it contains internal discussions, intellectual property, and would be too much effort to open up internal direction for public debate. Duplicating these efforts on it's face sounds easy, but I'm working 7 days a week 15 hour days. Any minute I have to spare at the moment has to go into progression so we are on more stable grounds or being able to spend a minute with my supportive family.

But this product is definitely only going to be successful on ensuring it's built on community feedback and discussion. Which is why I will constantly be on the forums listening, and being proactive about changing our sprints to include feedback.

The short term plan is to make it 100% stable, fix stupid UX issues, include learning and user importing / sharing, and fix performance issues. Once those are done, we will take user polls about our biggest plans and which to focus on.

Yeah, I just launched the 0.9.4 beta and it prompted to update. Never really saw anything in the 0.9.2 but I guess I just was too quick for it to actually prompt me. Anyway, about the Jira and trello. I beleive you can make private sections on trello too and keep internal seperate from public release notes/fixes. I completely understand you are pretty busy and this takes a lot of your time. I was just throwing out an idea.