Flirc Forums

Color wheel mode suggestion

c.dennis

It would be a great addition if it would be possible to manually set the timeout when color wheel mode is active, with the options to choose from 1 to 8s. + the option to leave color wheel mode directly after pressing a button in color wheel mode. Now when you press the color wheel it is active for about 8s., I can leave it faster by another press on the color wheel mode but that feels not so intuitive. I guess most of the time people will only use one, two or three button presses at a time when in color wheel mode, personally I use maximum 3.

3 hours ago, c.dennis said:

It would be a great addition if it would be possible to manually set the timeout when color wheel mode is active, with the options to choose from 1 to 8s. + the option to leave color wheel mode directly after pressing a button in color wheel mode. Now when you press the color wheel it is active for about 8s., I can leave it faster by another press on the color wheel mode but that feels not so intuitive. I guess most of the time people will only use one, two or three button presses at a time when in color wheel mode, personally I use maximum 3.

It’s already in our nightly. I need to update the firmware once more to handle all the custom timeouts and brightnesses