Flirc Forums

Element Fire TV Edition and JBL Cinema SB350 Not Working

Hello!

I recently received my 1s but none of the code groups are working for the Element Amazon Fire TV Edition nor for the JBL Cinema SB350 sound bar. The app test does work with my Apple TV but that's the only device so far that is responding to the test. I have the app installed on a MacBook, I can try to test on my Windows PC that's upstairs if needed.

5 hours ago, JustAnotherGuitarist said:

Hello!

I recently received my 1s but none of the code groups are working for the Element Amazon Fire TV Edition nor for the JBL Cinema SB350 sound bar. The app test does work with my Apple TV but that's the only device so far that is responding to the test. I have the app installed on a MacBook, I can try to test on my Windows PC that's upstairs if needed.

What brand and models did you select for them?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 1:59 PM, JustAnotherGuitarist said:

I can add the Element TV, but when I add my Apple TV remote the 1S will control both the Apple TV and the Element TV at the same time. The JBL soundbar still isn't working.

Please let me know if the file works, also the TV and Apple TV responding at the same time is because your TV has CEC control enabled. What's happening is you are using the TV for navigation, but with that enabled, the Apple tv is responding.

So do either one of two things:

1. Turn of CEC control
  2. Add an apple TV and assign the apple tv to your navigation button

I would do #2.