Flirc Forums

Harmony Touch

Sebski

Hey Chris.

I found it and thank you...

I have some lag when browsing xvmc and found this" I have set the following delays for the Flirc device in Harmony:

Power on delay: 8000
Inter-key delay: 0
Input delay: 500
Inter-device delay: 500"

Im just not sure where to put the values at..

Hey Chris.

I found it and thank you...

I have some lag when browsing xvmc and found this" I have set the following delays for the Flirc device in Harmony:

Power on delay: 8000

Inter-key delay: 0

Input delay: 500

Inter-device delay: 500"

Im just not sure where to put the values at..

when in myharmony, go to devices, flirc, change device settings, and then my delay settings

Edited by spawn026

Hello again.

I got everything working, yesterday i was so lucky to get a new TV "Samsung 55" 8005"

My harmony found that well and are fine, but my xbmc don't work well anymore, so i reset my harmony remote and added the "Flirc" "xbmc" again.

First it didn't work at all, so i unplugged it and rebooted the mac mini, reinstalled the flirt/xbmc on my harmony and it now response but not well, if i press left or right 1 time, it will continue to go the direction until in stop it with a keyboard..

So switching a tv have for me mess up my flirc.

im lost  so if any have some advice i would be happy to hear from you.

Kind Reguards 

Sebski

Ok so an update.

after fighting with my remote, i tried the flirt on my mac book pro on xbmc, and that worked..

So i put it back in mac mini again and tried different usb ports, the first 3 ports had the same fault with running in xbmc gui, the last usb port didn't..... so wired.

Can anyone tell me how/why this happens? du i need to reset the hardware in the mini or reinstall OSX.?

Will update as i go

OK I'm here again.

I found the error but not a solution, i reinstalled my mini and set it op as i used to. my flirc are sitting on a 1,5m usb extension and still docent work, multi presses and not responding propely, if i hold my fingers on where the flirc meet the usb extension it works perfect.......????? i let go it goes back.

could be some usb power error I'm not sure, but if anyone have an ideer i would so happy, its hard to sit and hold the flirc in my hand and enjoy my xbmc..

Thx