Flirc Forums

Harmony Ultimate (and Touch) Flirc XBMC Profile Problems

GsJosh

I'm using v2.2 of the GUI and I'm trying to get my new Logitech Harmony to work with Flirc + XBMC. I was happy to see that there is a profile for this in the Logitech Harmony database, but when I tried the remote with XBMC launched it didn't seem to work. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Also having the same issue.  I have a FLIRC running 2.6 firmware, no programming, but bult-in checked off in advanced, and my harmony ultimate setup with "FLIRC" manufacturer and "XBMC" profile, and nothing happens at all.  So frustrating - i wonder what's wrong here...

I ended up figuring this out. When I was using the harmony wizard to create the flirc device, I chose flirc and then typed in xbmc, however I then clicked the "add computer" button instead of the "next" button at the bottom of the screen. This ended up not creating the profile properly. Doing it all over again and choosing next instead of "add computer" made the profile correctly and now it works perfectly!

• 2 weeks later...