Flirc Forums

Best MyHarmony device profile? (Logitech Harmony 200)

Tigregalis

Hi everyone. New Flirc-er here. ;) Things are going well, so far.

I have a Logitech Harmony 200 remote, and I'm using it to control Media Player Classic Home Cinema on my Windows 7 PC. I read somewhere around the forums that I should use (Make: SAMSUNG) (Model: LN46C650L1F). I tried that out but I noticed a few buttons weren't working (shown below), went back into the MyHarmony profile, and assigned random commands to them. That seems to have worked.

iOzxdCQ.png

Anyway, things are going well, and I've been able to assign keys to my remote, but I've noticed a few things.

- First, there's a massive delay on the WatchTV button. On MyHarmony it doesn't actually have anything set to it so I'm surprised it works at all.

- The TV, Cable and DVD buttons are all unusable as well (as that seems to be used to switch between devices or something).

- Excluding those, that leaves 42 programmable buttons on the remote.

- Finally, and my main point is, there's a little delay on the response in general.

So does anyone know a better profile with better responsiveness which allows you to use all 42 usable buttons, and maybe even the unusable four?

Are certain commands, for example, simply more responsive than others?

I had a look at the Flirc XBMC profile, but a lot of the buttons were unassigned (more than for the Samsung TV), and it didn't look like there were many spare unassigned commands, so until I know more (which is why I'm here :)) I'm sticking with the Samsung TV profile.