Flirc Forums

new flirc issue

psykix

Hi,

I've been using my Harmony One + flirc + Mediaportal for some time now and it worked great.

I'm now beta testing some software, and I'm struggling to get the flirc to work with it.

I reprogrammed the keys to be the Windows Media Center device (which is what the software is supposed to work with), and navigation and enter key works, but the transport controls (PLAY/PAUSE/RW/FW/STOP) don't work.

Using my Logitech Dinovo Mini keyboard, the STOP, RW/FW work with the software, so my question is, what keyboard commands do the Logitech keys convert to if any?

The question isn't really What keys do the remote commands convert to, because they convert to whatever button you have selected in the Flirc GUI.  The question is, what keyboard command codes is this beta software expecting for (PLAY/PAUSE/RW/FW/STOP) ?

These command codes it is expecting may not be the same codes that the Flirc sends as its keyboard commands.

Thanks for the reply!

I do realise that - my point is, that a Microsoft MCE Remote works, as do the media keys on my Logitech Dinovo Mini.

However, setting controller to MCE Keyboard and programming the PLAY button on the keyboard to the PLAY button on the remote does not work.

I decided to cut my losses and replace the flirc with a standard MCE receiver.

Cheers!