Flirc Forums

"Button already recorded", "No more space for new buttons", incorrect keys mapped

doug

Jason - AWESOME customer support. I've installed your latest and was able to set everything up with the XBMC Harmony profile (I'm using Plex actually though). I was also able to program the wake button (where I got an error before). I enabled sleep detection and everything is working perfectly.

Right now I have Plex suspend the PC after 15 min if no one has touched it. This works well enough, but has anyone found a way to have Harmony/Flirc issue a suspend command when I hit the Activities off button? Something similar to what I have now where when I start my Plex activity, I have it send the new Wake key. 

Thanks again!

-Brian

No problem Brian thanks for the positive feedback.

I will have the ability to issue a suspend command with the next release of firmware. I will add media keys, pause/mute/volume up/volume down/eject/suspend etc.

I have a handful on my plate, but I would say I'll have a release in the next few weeks. I have most of it done. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just hit the same problems and I can add to it that Flirc software will not save or load configuration, also will not clear configuration.

If I save configuration to my PC it works only rarely, loading from previously saved never works

What a headache :(

Two Flircs both firmware 2.2 9 - tried to force reflash as well

Software 1.2.0

Can someone please save my sanity ?

I just hit the same problems and I can add to it that Flirc software will not save or load configuration, also will not clear configuration.

If I save configuration to my PC it works only rarely, loading from previously saved never works

What a headache :(

Two Flircs both firmware 2.2 9 - tried to force reflash as well

Software 1.2.0

Can someone please save my sanity ?

In the latest version of the GUI, go to advanced, and disable built in profiles.

In the latest version of the GUI, go to advanced, and disable built in profiles.

Thanks for reply, unfortunately that didn't change much, I'm still unable to save configuration.

The file is not even created when I want to save it on PC.

EDIT:

Finally, uninstalled, and re-installed, cleared configuration, re-learned all keys and now working fine :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...