Flirc Forums

Flirc unresponsive with Vimeo couch mode

activate

Am noticing strange behaviour for the firs time. Flirc works very well system wide for me on the mac. However, when I use it with vimeo's couch mode http://www.vimeo.com/couchmode, there is a considerable lag and almost unusable. If I use the keyboard, it works fine. Strange.

Have tried this with safari, chrome and firefox all with the same result

Sorry for my late reply but I thought i'd give it a go too.

I get exactly the same thing (using beta firmware 1.1). Although if you bring up the control display before pressing flirc stuff then it responds better but is still really unusable.

I also tried getting a USB keyboard and attaching it to my mac - that behaved fine.

It's really strange that Flirc is the only one acting weird.

I'll move this thread to bugs forum so Jason can have a look at it at some point. I'm perplexed 

• 1 month later...

Not as yet - I think he's working on getting the current Release candidates out - there was a rare bug that he couldn't replicate so it's taking a lot longer than anticipated.

Don't worry though, i've added it to the bug tracker (not available to view publically at the moment unforunately)

• 3 months later...