Flirc Forums

Windows 11

Ignasz

I've just re-installed my mediacenter PC with Windows 11. Everything is fine, only the device list shows a Flirc device for which no drivers have been installed. Installing the software manually I get the warning that no device is connected (Flirc GUI)

I am using the Streacom - Flirc version (installed in my Streacom case)

Any help?

• 1 month later...

Same problem here.

Installed the latest Flirc software, but it just says "disconnected" and "Please connect flirc"

flirc appears in device manager with an excamation mark "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

I chose update driver and pointed at the flirc installation directory, but nothing was found.

Is there a separate driver download? Cant see anything on the flirc website.

I have the Gen 1 Flirc and have the same issues. Turns out the latest Windows Flirc software (v3.25.4) doesn't include the driver.

I had to install an older version (3.25.2) and it had the drivers bundled. See this thread: http://forum.flirc.tv/index.php?/forum/96-flirc-gen1-sticky/

After installing v3.25.2, I could launch the Flirc companion app and upgrade the firmware, set key presses, etc, like usual.

Edited by akomododragon

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Sorry for replying so late, but I just came across this topic and decided to chime in. Have you tried reaching out to Flirc support for assistance? They might have some helpful tips or solutions for you. In addition, you can also check out the reddit buy windows community for tips on how to resolve your issue or maybe updated drivers available for your device and some legit keys. By exploring these communities, you might there some useful information that could help you get your Flirc device up and running smoothly.

Edited by AlfonzoCards