Jump to content
Flirc Forums

Gen 1 FLIRC + Xantech Repeater


djvj
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have an original FLIRC that I have updated to the latest firmware and works great when directly hitting it with my windows MCE remote.

 

When I go through my Xantech repeater, I get about 95% failure rate. Like 1 press goes through every 20 presses. All other devices like receiver and cable box all work.

I found the other thread that suggested electrical tape on it, which did not help and no presses worked then. Unsure what to try next.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...