Flirc Forums

FlircSE- Disconnected (W7)

Wheeker

Already posted in "How to" but perhaps it is better suited in this sub-forum?

So I just bought a new Flirc Streacom Edition from Overclockers UK for my Streacom FC5 Evo case. AFAIK it is installed correctly, there is a constant blue light emitted from it when pc is powered on. I am running W7 64bit. However the flirc GUI says "Disconnected" & under Device Manager flirc is listed under Other Devices & has the yellow warning traingle beside it. This would suggest to me that the driver has not been installed correctly. I have tried uninstalling, deleting flirc folder & then reinstalling the flirc software a few times but no joy.

The flirc website Streacom Edition page link to Support just says "Under Construction". Am I right in thinking there is only one download for Windows regardless of the device and that this includes both the GUI software AND the driver? Or is there a specific download for the Streacom Edition that I cannot find?

I have read other posts here re: W10 issues, but I am on W7. I am at a bit of a loss here- any suggestions?