Flirc Forums

Powering on Windows 10 - Desktop PC - Logitech Harmony 650

thegreataus

Hi there!

I purchased a Flirc USB 2nd genI have a desktop PC and a HTPC that I intend to use the Flirc on, both are running Windows 10. For this convo, I'll only bring up the desktop PC, but it is has an ASRock FM2A75M Pro4+ mother board. How do I go about syncing my logitech Harmony 650 to this device and using the Flirc/Harmony 650 to power on my PC (not from sleep, that is)?  I believe that the BIOS options for power to the USBs is currently on, is there a way to verify that?  I also activated the 'powering on by USB keyboard/mouse' in BIOS, but that still didn't help.  Is there a proper model number for the Flirc?  
I have tried the help here: https://support.flirc.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200712568-Logitech-Harmony-Remotes, but it doesn't seem to work...
Can I get some help? Is there a simple walk-through for this?  I've tried all of the Flirc commonly available FAQs and topics, but they don't seem to work.  

Thanks ahead of time!

• 3 weeks later...

Only Flirc SE can power on a desktop, USB commands only have the ability to wake a device from hibernate/sleep. However your motherboard may also have an option for "Power on with any key" or similar which can be used in combination with "powering on by USB keyboard/mouse"

Edited by memeteam