Flirc Forums

Numeric keypad

mecedo

Please download the attached zip file and unpack it in one of the following directories, depending on your OS. If the path doesn't exist, you need to create missing directories.

• Windows: C:/Users/<your user name>/AppData/Local/Flirc/keyboards
  • OS X: /Users/<your user name>/Library/Preferences/Flirc/keyboards
  • Linux: /home/<your user name>/.config/Flirc/keyboards

These are standard paths. If you've customised your OS by changing your home directory location, they may be different.

After unpacking the file, restart the Flirc GUI. You should see a Numeric keypad in the Controllers menu.

numpad.zip

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Can you please re-post the numbering pad with enter button code that was posted on Dec 18 2017 which works with latest version. I tried to follow the steps given above but the numeric keypad did not appear. I want to use the enter button to configure for my FireTv as some actions are programmed to work only with number pad enter button for a app I use.

Note: Resolved the issue. Was able to import the numeric keyboard on an Mac as it did not work on Windows for some reason.

Edited by sai

• 1 year later...

Thanks for this yawor.

I haven't used FLIRC much yet.. but so far it's been great and this numpad thing was the only downside (so far).  I ended up getting around it with the command line, but this GUI plugin makes it so much simpler and easier to change on the fly.  I haven't got it plugged in on this PC, but opening the app, it found the plugin right away and I assume will work fine.

• 2 years later...