Flirc Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mecedo

Numeric keypad

Is it possible to assign keys from numeric keypad? In full keyboard there's no numeric keypad at all.

And second thing, how to list in software every programmed shortcuts (i.e. for editing).

Yes, I've been super swamped with black friday and cyber monday. Super swamped. We have an update that should allow you to do this. I'll try and push this in the next day or so. 

all credit to @yawor, who whipped up all the code to allow a plugin style architecture.

I finally downloaded the new version but still there's no Full Keyboard with numeric keypad :(

And lack of viewing all programmed keys is so awkward. I wonder why it's not implemented? It's so obvious functionality in program like Flirc.

You can display all programmed keys using a command line tool. It's been installed together with the GUI. It's called flirc_util. What OS are you using?

Regarding the numpad, I'll try to prepare a "plugin" version of it over the weekend.

Please download the attached zip file and unpack it in one of the following directories, depending on your OS. If the path doesn't exist, you need to create missing directories.

• Windows: C:/Users/<your user name>/AppData/Local/Flirc/keyboards
  • OS X: /Users/<your user name>/Library/Preferences/Flirc/keyboards
  • Linux: /home/<your user name>/.config/Flirc/keyboards

These are standard paths. If you've customised your OS by changing your home directory location, they may be different.

After unpacking the file, restart the Flirc GUI. You should see a Numeric keypad in the Controllers menu.

numpad.zip

Thanks. Now is much better:)

But do you know that command flirc_util.exe delete_index ** still doesn't work? Even in 3.5.2 version. It doesn't delete programmed key.