Flirc Forums

Harmony Flirc run one on two events

niko34

Hi,

I run flirc on debian with an harmony remote, but Flirc does run only one on two events.

I used a macbook to program the Flirc with the latest app. By the way, it tells me there is a new version, but if i update, i still have 3.0.29 instead of 3.1.0. If i download the 3.1.0 from the website and install it, it's still a 3.0.29 version.

My harmony remote is set to sent maximum events. If i dump events with thd, each event is repeated fastly  by the remote :

example :

EV_KEY    KEY_C    1    /dev/input/event0
# KEY_C    1    command
EV_KEY    KEY_C    2    /dev/input/event0
# KEY_C    2    command
EV_KEY    KEY_C    2    /dev/input/event0
# KEY_C    2    command
EV_KEY    KEY_C    0    /dev/input/event0
# KEY_C    0    command

but, if i click on a button of my remote multiple times (not fastly, with many seconds between clicks), it does take only one click, but not the second, ok for the third, not the next one, etc....

I did check on my mac (with a text editor) and it does exactly the same as on my linux config: one key on two.

Could you help me ? (my config is attached if it can help

my_flirc_config.fcfg

Did you use an Windows MCE remote profile on the Harmony? If yes then either don't use it (or any other RC5 or RC6 ones) or you need to record each remote button twice. RC5/6 protocols have a toggle bit which changes for each consecutive button press making the signal seen by the Flirc different.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...