Flirc Forums
a.l3881

Sunrise TV Box UHD + Logitech Harmony or any universal remote

Salut piksaw,

Tu utilise un PC ou un MAC pour programmer le FLIRC?

Peux-tu tester d'ajouter quelques commandes avec l'outil "flirc_util record_api"?

Edited by a.l3881

On 2/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, Pether said:

Hi,

this all works very well except for the "Netflix" button that is on the latest Sunrise box remote

I can get to netflix using the "menu" button , but once in netflix the "ok" button doesnt seem to work so I cant select a profile.

Has anyone figured this out?

On 2/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, a.l3881 said:

Hello maisen20 and Pether,

I found these code by pairing the Flirc with an old remote control, and tested all the possible number for the command record_api xxx 120 (from 0 to 255).

For the Back/Exit command, I found just one command number (flirc_util record_api 70 102). Sorry maisen20, I did't found the back specific number.

For the OK command, I found two command number (flirc_util record_api 65 102 and flirc_util record_api 132 102)

I don't use Netflix, so I cannot confirm if it works, but you can try the second command for "OK"  flirc_util record_api 132 102

Hi there

lucky me I found this topic! Thank you all for contributing to this.

Since I have bought a really old FLIRC my firmware is to old to use your config files. I managed to config the flirc myself using your extensive list of commands.

However as Pether mentioned, I neither could Netflix get working. Anybody already figured out a way to do this? Would greatly appreciate your help.

Other question: How do you find out these API-Commands? Plug a Keyboard directly into the Sunrise UHD? Or just Trial / Error?

Looking forward to your replies

Paesc

Good day together

I use the Sunrise TV BOX with the Harmony Ultimate for 4 days.
The functions with the latest Flirc and the neustren firmware, work flawlessly.
The only problem where I have is that the Sunrise TV BOX only starts when I hold the Harmony Ultimate directly on the box, the same problem when quitting.
Do you have this phenomenon too, or do I have to change something?
I have already placed the Flirc with a USB extension cable, unsuccessful.

Is this on the HUB or the Flirc?
Thanks for your answers.

hi guys! thanks god a forum like this exist. i bought the harmony elite and noticed that it absolutely doesnt work with the sunrise tv box. i then ordered the flirc and it should arrive the next few days. but i already got one question: is it possible to just start the radio and the receiver (without the TV screen) with the flirc? the problem is that i must choose the radio in the sunrise menu, but therefore i need to turn on the tv also to navigate in the sunrise menu... 

a solutionj would be very welcome! thanks in advance and have a good day guys. hope that logitech gonna fix that soon anyway!!

Awesome! Thank you so much a.I3881 for your instructions and config file! It took me less than 5min to set up, and everything works perfectly, I'm super happy!!!

1 hour ago, awesome said:

Awesome! Thank you so much a.I3881 for your instructions and config file! It took me less than 5min to set up, and everything works perfectly, I'm super happy!!!

i really dont get how it works for all of you?! i tried it yesterday. the only thing that works with the adapter is that i now can turn on the sunrise box. every other button on the harmony elite doesnt work or is controlling my tv instead of the box!? what did i do wrong? i started the flirc software, loaded the file from the forum and connected the adapter to the box. do i have to specify which hardware id like to control with the harmony elite before??

Edited by Tutti