Flirc Forums

Harmony and nexus player issues

Bboy486

I'm trying to use flirt to control my android TV Nexus player. I'm able to program every key/button except for the directional pad and the enter button.

This is kinda odd that the directional button should just work out of the box but doesn't.

I don't know what else to do I can assign other keys to do the directional buttons and enter but I would like to use the buttons on the Harmony smart controller .

Edited by Bboy486

If you are able to assign other remote buttons to directional keys in Flirc and they work then it's not an issue with Flirc, but with your Harmony setup. It looks like your directional buttons are not sending any IR signals. Make sure you've set your Harmony properly, maybe change a device profile to some other hardware type and re-learn all the buttons again.

You can check if the remote is sending any IR signals with your phone's camera. If you point your camera at the remote's IR blaster diodes you should see flashes of light in the camera app.

I don't know much about Harmony so I won't be able to help you much with its configuration.