Flirc Forums

Button presses & Signal Range issues

Veronica

I know that for Downgrade I need to contact Jason which I already did on January 25th via PM and via Contact form at the bottom of this page but haven't got a reply. That is why I'm posting here as well.

Hi, made a video explaining the issues I'm having with flirc and my Inteset INT-422 remote.

I would like to downgrade to old firmware. Hope I can test different versions so I can hopefully find one that works best with my setup, I can also help troubleshooting.

Even when I sit on my couch 2 meters away with direct line of sight to the flirc, browsing thru lists, etc is not snappy and goes in sequence (you can hear the irregular key presses). I don't want to have to struggle with remote position to use it.

BTW i have inter-key-delay set to 5

Don't know how else to explain and sorry for my English is not my native language, haven't practiced lately.

Inteset INT-422 URC + Flirc issues: http://youtu.be/n9EgfCCsZrA

Thank you in advance!

Forgot to mention I use device code 01877 (for cable boxes). I've tried several others Eather for TV brands, streaming devices, sat boxes but 01877 is the only one that activates ALL keys in the remote.

Also page http://downloads.flirc.tv/release/gui/ has been down for a while. I really want to try old firmware and hopefully solve the small but annoying problems with the Flirc.

Not sure because I got the Flirc recently and I started the setup with firmware version 3.6 with GUI v1.4.0,right now I'm on gui 1.4.1 with firmware 3.7 and same thing. Also haven't found a thread with a user stating a specific version work/worked better with the Inteset remote.

But I've read threads where mention FIRMWARE version 2.2, 2.3.6, 2.6, 3.1, 3.3

But if I can try all from v2.2 to 3.4 would be great.

T.I.A