Flirc Forums

Can record but can will not send command

cpeters

Are you testing also outside of the Flirc GUI? Please try recording something simple like letter a and then open notepad, click on it so it is in focus and try pressing recorded button. It should write the letter a in the notepad.

Have you tried plugging Flirc into different USB port? If not, can you try and let us know if this changes something?

Do you have an ability to test on another PC? If yes then just plug already programmed Flirc (with the letter A test for example) into it but don't install the Flirc software there. Do a test with a notepad.

Yes. It's a driver issue. I also had this on one of my computers before the Windows reinstall. For some reason Windows doesn't accept keyboard input from the Flirc even that it is correctly recognized as a USB HID keyboard. I haven't found a solution different than changing the USB port. In the end I had 2 or 3 USB ports of 8 total in my system which worked and the rest didn't. After reinstall everything works properly (I had to reinstall it anyway).