Flirc Forums

Buying from Amazon

zflic

Hi Jason,

Would like to purchase flirc from Amazon.com as amazon offers me good international shipping rates. Can you please allow Amazon to ship your order internationally? Am sure you'll get more orders from this way as well.

Thks

Edited by zflic

Hi Jason,

Not quite sure what you mean. I've ordered lots of different stuff by different vendors which were fulfilled by Amazon and not the merchants or sellers.

Shipping via Amazon for international orders is just much better for me in terms of cost, reliability, timing etc...

I understand, it gets a bit complicated. I also have distributors that I don't want to directly compete with and their enabled and encouraged to use amazon.

Where are you from in particular? Do you mean you want to go to amazon.com and order an international order, or amazon.co.uk etc?

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Sirs,

I've a trouble about shipping 6 units of flirc on www.flirc.tv webstore. Few months ago, I hadn't that trouble ordering 1 unit of product flirc to the same shipping adress.

Please, explain me how to proceed to order on your webstore.

The error that's showed is "Shipping Method : There are no shipping options available for your location. Please contact our sales department".

I'm looking on amazon... but the only option to buy them is too much expensive that buying directly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.