Flirc Forums

Flirc + Linux Mint + XBMC + Harmony touch + wake

Gert

Hi there,

I recieved my Flirc a few days ago.

Setup took some time, but everything works great, and love the flexibility!

But i seem to have on problem. I cannot shutdown or start my Linux mint PC with the remote.

What i did do already is make a keymap with "alt-s" to shutdown the pc. That works.

Also mapped that key in flirc gui to power off on the remote. (not the off button, but a soft button). That works fine to.

Then i mapped the "wake" button to poweron on the remote. That also works fine.

Now the part that does not work. If i press the "off" button on my remote, everything shuts down exept my PC. if i then (on the remote) go to my pc and then klik the power off soft button, then it shutsdown.

The same thing goes for the power on part. So if i click my activitie "kodi" it will start everything except my pc. If i then (on the remote) go to my pc and then klik the power on soft button, then it start.

I already tryed mapping the öff button to the wake key, but that is not possible. ALso tryed to change the starting order in my harmony. No succes.

I hope someone can help, cause this is really frustrating and i feel like i am missing something.

Thanx! and keep up the good work!