Flirc Forums

Why no power button with Joggler?

Imagewerx

I'm using my Flirc with a pre-written configuration with an OpenPeak Joggler that does everything I want it to apart from the power button.By this I mean the one that puts it into standby,i.e. pauses playback and switches the screen off.It won't take manual teaching of the power button either,is there a particular reason this one function doesn't work when all others do?

I'm using a Logitech Squeezebox remote to teach it with which works with all the other functions,but not the main power switch.

Edited by Imagewerx

The power button on the media keys part of the GUI.I managed to get it working in the end using the Q on the full keyboard part of the GUI.But before the update it would respond on the first press,now it takes a couple or even three before it responds,hence my wish to go back to the original version.

• 5 years later...
On 9/26/2014 at 10:05 PM, jason said:

Use the media center keys in the GUI to do the pairing. See the attached.

Sincerely,
Jason

post-1-0-88545600-1411761888_thumb.png

Hi, any chance this picture can be made available again? I get a 404 on it (and interested in the solution offered ofcourse)